Don't miss the opportunity to boost your English skills under your Teacher's daily close monitoring and assistance.
Join our ELT experiment!
What is the aim of the experiment?
1. Arrange students' extra work on developing a "problem"' skill.
2. Teaching the participants how to use successful language learning strategies and techniques.
3. Setting a positive learning example to other students.
Who can participate?
Any student of school Light who feels the necessity to improve their Listening, Pronunciation or Vocabulary skill.
Can one student take up listening, vocabulary and pronunciation?
-Actually, yes. But it might be quite challenging. We do not recommend doing that.
How long is this experiment?
-3 months. It starts on December, 1st and finishes on February, 28th.
Is it demanding?
-Yes, a bit. You're supposed to do one small task and report to your teacher on daily basis.
Am I suppposed to work on holidays and weekends?
- Yes. If you miss three deadlines, you'll be expelled from the experiment.
there is a contingency plan for urgent circumstances - you can do a few
tasks in advance but it's an exception for those students who might be
on business trip without access to the Internet.
The other option
-You enroll Group 2 (with a bit easier requirements) Let your teacher know about it.
Will I need to work on the Internet?
-Yes, but not for a long period of time. 15-20 min a day.
Is it free?
- Yes, absolutely! We offer you a unique opportunity to master your English for free. Join!Register here- Chooose your Teacher Sheet.